Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baby Happenings at Silent Springs.

Okay, here's a list of current babies and breedings of Silent Springs Rabbitry!

12/08 - Silver kindled to two kits by Sundance Kid. One chesnut (buck) and one chinchilla (buck). The chinchilla is sale pending to Randee and family and will be leaving once he is old enough!

12/29 - Pudge kindled to four kits by Casey. 3 Black Otter VC's (two bucks, one doe) and 1 Black Otter VM (doe). I will have my eye on the VC doe, if she is nice enough I'd like to hold her back for my BEW project.

Sidney X Sundance Kid is nesting as we speak! I am really excited, since Sidney's last litter in October froze on the wire. This time she's in the garage though and has already made a nice nest. Hopefully a litter in the next few days!

Silver X Cody has palpated positive. I am hoping for some opals/blue chins in BROKEN. I've had too many solids lately. :p

Faith X Ryan is probably not pregnant. I'll need to double check in a few days and you know how first timer's like to tense up and make it hard to palpate. ;).

Well, that's it! I hope everyone had a Happy New Year!

Michael
Silent Springs Rabbitry
http://www.geocities.com/silentspringsrabbitry07/

No comments: