Saturday, June 23, 2007

New Bunnies!









Since Nicole Velotta of Vellota's Rabbitry in WA is leaving for Vet School (Congrats again Nicole!) she is having a big herd reduction. Since I was wanting some more of Nicole's stock I decided to give her an email to see what she had available. After looking at several bunnies, we decided on two that would fit perfectly for the needs of my herd. I will be getting one junior doe and one junior buck, but some more info on them later on in this post ;-P. Teri Reymann will be transporting again for me. Thanks again Teri! This will be her 3rd time for Teri to get some of the great Northwest Mini Lops down here to CA for me =). She is such a professional transporter, it is a pleasure doing business with her. I will be picking them up from Teri on the 27th of this month! That's just next week, I'm sooo excited =D


Anyway, let's talk about the bunnies!

First is Velotta's VERW5, a broken opal junior buck. A name is coming soon for him, I just need to get to know him first ;). He's out of Velotta's Waltor, RGC, 10 Legs, and Velotta's Renee, RGC, 4 Legs. Waltor was the 4th SSB following the '06 ML Nationals and was the 22nd SSB at the '06 ARBA Convention. Renee was the 6th BJD at the '06 ARBA Convention! So, he's got some great animals behind him in additional to his gorgeous body =D

Second is Velotta's Sparkling Silver, a solid chinchilla junior doe. She's out of Velotta's Adson, RGC, 12 Legs, and Velotta's Chloe, R. Adson was the 15th BJB at the '04 ARBA Convention. She is very promising and carries dilute so she should help me quite a bit! I'm excited to show both of these cuties during the fall show season =)
~ Michael Perez
Silents Springs Rabbitry

No comments: