Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Morning Mist's Babies


Here's a picture of them at 5 days old. They are all very plump and healthy, mommy is doing a great job with her first litter =) I got all the colors figured out, and I am *very* excited with some of these colors! I have two chesnuts, a chinchilla, a chocolate chinchilla, an opal, and a lynx =). So, quite an assortment of colors to choose from. My favorite, color wise, is the chocolate chinchilla. It's color already is so stunning! Most people mistake chocolate chinchillas for sable chinchillas, and it does get rather frustrating when someone tries to sell a sable chin as a chocolate chin.


Just got an email from Teri today. She said she got my bunnies just fine! That is such a relief =). Unfortunately her van broke down so I will have to wait until this weekend or next Tuesday until I get them. I am a little disappointed about it, but I'm glad that they got down here to CA easily and safely.
~ Michael Perez
Silent Springs Rabbitry


1 comment:

Susie said...

Wow- those babies are beautiful Michael. Can't wait to see them as they get older! I'm sure they are going ot be realy tail kickers. ;)

Susie =)