Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Filling you in

on what's been happening ;) Sorry for my 'absence,' so to speak, school has been really busy for the past few weeks. In fact, this is the first day in a LONG time I don't have any homework or tests to study for, lol!

I don't think Merlot took. I palpated her yesterday and didn't feel ANYTHING :( I tried to breed her to Raymond, but he couldn't get the job done. I'll just wait it out until this after her due date and breed her a day or two before Dusty.

I sold Jack to Katie, to a great FFA breeder in KC. I hope he does well for her! Jack's siblings, Emma and Hannah, are developing really nice! The HEADS on these girls are awesome! I'm excited to start showing them in October. Once I get around to updating my site next month, I'll be sure to put them on there :)

I've sent in the Specialty entries already for the Santa Maria show already. I only have a few that have really nice condition, so I'm hoping they do well. I am expecting something from Perfection, he's looking *really* nice right now! He'd be almost a senior for that show.

Raymond, Blue Moon, and Purple Haze will be going to Convention presold in a few weeks. I'm sure they will be spoiled rotten in their new homes! It was especially hard to see Ray go, we've become the best of buds, but it's time for him to help someone else's herd. And, who knows, I might have a Convention rabbit brought back to me :D But I'll tell you guys about that if it happens.

That's all for now folks! I'll keep you informed!
Michael
Silent Springs Rabbitry
http://www.geocities.com/silentspringsrabbitry07/

No comments: