Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bakersfield Results!

The highlight of the show for us was taking BOSB in the Open Mini Lop Specialty with Silent Spring's Cody. This is Cody's 4th leg, all junior. He is doing really well! He still has a few more shows until he turns senior, so hopefully he can win a few more legs. I got a really nice frame for the award. Congrats to the Deucks, who won BOB with their broken doe, Lilo!

I sold Nick and Natasha to my friend, Lizz Brown, Hannah to Jess and Tina, and the lilac chinchilla junior doe to a nice 4H family :-) It was a great show! I was going to try and buy some water bottles and new hooks, but I didn't have any time. I also need a new carrier, my old 4-hole is getting too old for me!

Michael
Silent Springs Rabbitry
"Where Quality Comes in Color"
http://www.geocities.com/silentspringsrabbitry07/

No comments: