Friday, July 18, 2008

Mini Lops For Sale

I went throught my juniors and decided that I need to make room for some of my current babies. So I have a few bunnies available right now. Prices range from $25-$35each. Priced to SELL, the price does not reflect their quality.

Bucks -

Silent Spring's Caleb
Broken Opal Jr Buck
(Velotta's Nick,R X Milkhouse's Dusty,R,1 Leg)
Nice body, great fur! Will have a Red/Blue/White Registration.

Silent Spring's Raider
Opal Jr buck
(SSR's Sundance Kid,RGC X SSR's Apple Cinnamon,RGC)
Great head, nice body! Carries Chocolate.

Does -

Silent Spring's Allison
Black Jr Doe
(SSR's Sundance Kid,RGC X Hoppin's Mocha Fudge,R)
Really nice body. Could use more density. Carries chocolate.

If you are interested in any of these bunnies send me an email at ssrrabbits@sbcglobal.net You can see all of them on my website.I have transport to the Cardiff Show in August. I am located nearBakersfield, CA.

Thanks,
Michael
Silent Springs Rabbitry
Where Quality Comes in Color
http://www.geocities.com/silentspringsrabbitry07/

No comments: