Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Watsonville, CA 7.13.08

This past Sunday I attended the Watsonville, CA show. I did not show any bunnies at this show unfortunately, too many were molting and I felt it was too long of a drive for them. I did however work with ARBA Judge, Randy Shumaker towards my registrar's license. Randy was my last judge, so I should hopefully be a ARBA licensed registrar soon :-) Randy was awesome to work with, he is a very knowledgeable judge with many breeds. We worked with Holland Lops, American Fuzzy Lops, English Angora, Satin Angora, and French Angora. I also got to see some of my friends who I haven't seen for a few months, such a Susie C. of Wooly World Rabbitry :-) She's a blast to talk to and has gorgeous Jersey Woolies and Fuzzy Lops. I had so much fun there. My next show will hopefully be the Cardiff by the Sea show on 8.16.08. Hope to see you there!

Michael
Silent Springs Rabbitry
Where Quality Comes in Color
http://www.geocities.com/silentspringsrabbitry07/

No comments: