Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Excited to get to a show!

Well our next show is fast approaching, and we are very excited for it. It will hopefully be a very easy going and relaxed show. I am looking forward to just socializing all day, which will help me unwind tons, especially with some hurtful emails from some immature breeders lately. Oh well, live and let live is my motto. I am especially excited to see Katie R. and Susie C. again! Both went to Convention and did very well. I want to extend a very large CONGRATULATIONS to Katie who won BOSV Solid American Fuzzy Lop at Convention with her doe, "Harmony." :-)

Alot of my bunnies are in good condition, I'm looking forward to showing my juniors since they are maturing nicely. I also think I'm going to be showing Casey as well, before he starts to molt really badly lol.

Michael
ARBA Registrar
Silent Springs Rabbitry
http://www.geocities.com/silentspringsrabbitry07/

No comments: