Wednesday, November 11, 2009

'09 ARBA Convention

Well, we have been back from Convention for over a week now and things are starting to settle back down. We had so much fun at Convention, meeting great people and all the exciting things to do in San Diego!

I was very pleased with how my rabbits placed. Here are some of my top placements.

Silent Spring's Triton won 8th out of 24 Solid Jr Bucks!
Silent Spring's Jana won 8th out of 39 Solid Sr Does!!
Silent Spring's Pearl won 3rd Self Jr Doe!
Silent Spring's Diamond won 4th Self Jr Doe!

My Senior Breed Judging Team took 2nd, which I was thrilled out! The competition was very tough so I am ecstatic about that placing! (:

I also got my foundation for my Jersey Wooly herd, you can see them on my website. Additionally, I still have some bunnies available, which you can see on your for sale page.

Congrats to everyone on their Convention placings!

- Michael