Friday, February 29, 2008

Tulare Shows 3.08.08 & 3.09.08

I will be attending the Tulare Show on Saturday & Sunday next weekend :-) Both days there are double youth & double open, with sunday having an open Mini Lops Specialty. I am really looking forward to it, since the last show I had was over a month ago (I know, CA has a lot of shows! lol)

Here's my show list -

8th -

Youth -

Sundance Kid - SSB - Opal
Emma - SSD - Lilac Chin
Sparkling Silver - SSD - Black Chin
Cody - BJB - Chesnut
Sidney - BSD - Chesnut
Natasha - BJD - Opal

9th -

Youth -

Sundance Kid - SSB - Opal
Sparkling Silver - SSD - Black Chin
Cody - BJB - Chesnut
Sidney - BSD - Chesnut

ML Specialty -

Undecided. Possibly Sparkling Silver and Cody.

I will also be picking up my polytray trays there! :-) If you know anyone wanting some metal 36' by 24 trays in good condition email me. I am still deciding how much to sell them for, but it will be reasonable.

I hope to see many of you at the show! If you haven't met me before, but would like to come say hi, send me an email and I'll tell you how to find me ;)

Michael
Silent Springs Rabbitry
Where Quality Comes in Color
http://www.geocities.com/silentspringsrabbitry07/

No comments: