Monday, February 18, 2008

New Bunny


Hoppin's Nicolette, a broken lilac steel, is the new addition coming!


I will be getting a new doe from Qadoshyah of Hoppin' Herd of Hares in a few days! She is a junior Broken Gold Tipped Lilac Steel. She should really help me with my lilacs, she is a very promising girl! I have decided to name her Hoppin's Nicolette :) Her father is JT's Amaretto and her mother is Hoppin's Sugar Dust. Sugar Dust is out of my old Herdsire, Velotta's Raymond, so Nicolette should mesh into my lines well :) I am anxious to get her when I go to visit Qadoshyah in a few days!

While visiting, we will also be breeding one of my does to her buck. I will be breeding my broken chocolate doe, SSR's Truffle, to her broken lilac buck, Hoppin's Daquiri. Hopefully they will make some pretty babies! I will probably be rebreeding Cinnamon back to Sundance soon as well :)

Dusty's babies are doing well! Their eyes opened a few days ago! Pictures soon!
Michael
Silent Springs Rabbitry
"Where Quality Comes in Color"

No comments: