Friday, August 14, 2009

You can always tell....

When school is about to start you can always tell with me. School takes up SO much of my time with all of my extra curricular activities and social outings it's hard not to put some things on the back burner. Unfortunately, this normally means my blogging negligence. It's hard enough just taking the time to care for the animals, not to mention coordinating sales, so I don't ever really feel like posting!

So be warned, this blog will probably be silent soon unless my classes are easier than I am anticipating (which I highly doubt). School starts on the 24th, so one of the last updated will probably be after the San Bernadino show, which is on the 22nd. I can't believe I'm a senior!

Speaking of the San Bernadino show...I think all of my seniors are hating me since they decided to start molting a few days ago! Some of them don't look too bad yet, I'm just not going to touch them too much until the show, LOL. I'm showing 5, a few jrs and several seniors.

- Michael

No comments: