Friday, April 2, 2010

Current Litters and Breedings.

Jessa's February litter is doing great! I weaned them last week and they're be ready to leave for their new homes soon. Even though I didn't want to, I am holding back a little broken chestnut buck from the litter to grow out! He is very promising and I'm so excited to see him develop! Most of the litter is sold, though I still have two bucks available. Email me for details. I think both of them would be great for 4H'ers since they're used to being handled.

Cammie's babies from her March litter are possibly the cutest Woolies we've ever had born here! :) There is a cute Blue Buck and an adorable Broken Blue Doe. Sadly the broken blue doesn't have a nose marking but I'm thinking of keeping her anyway! LOL. I'll get pictures up on the blog asap.

Bella and Wanda have palpated positive, though I'll need to double check in a few days. I'm so excited, since Wanda's last litter froze and Bella has just been missing every time I bred her! Crossing my fingers for some live, healthy litters from these does!

I also rebred Cammie since she was wanting to be bred and she still has great condition on this currently litter. I am hoping for some showable brokens this time!

I'll be getting updated pictures of the babies as soon as possible. (:

- Michael

1 comment:

a passive observer said...

Hello Michael. I like your blog :)