Friday, April 2, 2010

Recent Show Wins!

Since I'm on Spring Break and actually have some free time, I thought I'd post about the last few show's I've attended! I don't know when my next show is, since my schedule is pretty packed right now with swim meets and college events. Hopefully I'd get to at least one soon though!

Double Open Show in Tulare, CA - Great Western Livestock Show 3/13/10

Show A:
Silent Spring's Triton - 1st, BOV! 2nd Leg!
Velotta's Blake - 1st, BOSV, BOSB! 9th Leg!
Velotta's Bella - 1st, BOV, BOB! 8th Leg!

Show B:
Silent Spring's Triton - 1st, BOV, BOSB! 3rd Leg, now a Grand Champion!
Velotta's Blake - 1st, BOSV
Velotta's Bella - 1st, BOV, BOB! 9th Leg!

Carlos was also 1st out of three solid junior bucks both shows. :)

Double Youth Rabbit Show in SLO, CA. Cerro Alto 4H Rabbit Club, 3/27/10.

Show A:
Silent Spring's Carlos - 1/4 SJB! So close to a leg!
Silent Spring's Minerva - 1st, BOV, BOB! 1st Leg!!!
Bluestar's Edmund - 1st, BOG, BOB! 2nd Leg!

Show B:
Silent Spring's Carlos - 1/4 SJB!
Velotta's Blake - 2/7 to the BOB winner. :)
Velotta's Bella - 1st, BOSV, BOSB! 10th Leg!
Bluestar's Edmund - 1st, BOG, BOB! Possibly his 3rd Leg.

There were 45 Mini Lops there so I was especially excited with those wins!

I didn't get to make it to the SLO show myself since I had a scholarship interview but the Votaws were awesome and offered to take my bunnies for me! Thanks guys! :D

- Michael

No comments: