Friday, August 17, 2007

AW's Merlot






Yesterday I went to Bakersfield to exchange bunnies =) Qadoshyah sent down AW's Merlot, a RGC steel doe with 4 Legs, and I am sending back a cute 'lil chesnut doe for her (SSR's Amber). I was really happy with that trade! Merlot is a gorgeous doe, with excellent body type! She's a really thick, massive girl! I love her shoulders & HQ's. The only thing I'd like to see more of is depth, so I bred her to my Broken Opal buck, Velotta's Raymond, today. Since Merlot carries dilute I am expecting some blue & black varieties in broken and solid. I'll try to get some pictures of her for my site soon!

I also updated my website some today. I currently have a *Nice* chinchilla buck for sale! I would hold onto him if I wasn't so pressed for cage space right now! I can bring him to the Santa Maria show next month =)

Michael
Silent Springs Rabbitry
"Where Quality Comes in Color"
http://www.geocities.com/silentspringsrabbitry07/

1 comment:

Keep said...

Wow, keep me in mind for a baby ;).