Saturday, August 18, 2007

Junior Buck For Sale!

Here's some information on a junior buck I have for sale right now! He'll be available at the Santa Maria Show in September, where he will be shown! Sorry, this picture isn't the best! He was sliding around due to the slippery surface ;)





SSR's Jack



Black Chinchilla Junior Buck
A-Bbc(chd)-DdE-
Sire - SSR's Sundance Kid, Reg., 3 Legs
Dam - SSR's Morning Mist

Jack is a super promising boy! I'm loving how his head & crown are currently developing! He's also got a super little body right now! He's got some HQ's, as well as nice depth and width! The only reason I decided to let him go is because I'm keeping two of his sisters and I'm not sure if he's nicer than his dad (I think they will be the same but I like dad's color better)If he shows well expect him to stay here =D. Snatch him up before I change my mind! Email me at ssrrabbits@sbcglobal.net for price & more info!





Michael
Silent Springs Rabbitry
"Where Quality Comes in Color"
http://www.geocities.com/silentspringsrabbitry07/index.html

No comments: