Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Updating

I'm going to be updating the whole website over the next few days, so please bear with us! I took pictures of all the juniors today, to update their pictures and I also needed to add a few. Some are not so great, they weren't very cooperative, LOL! I'm also making a page for my new litter to be on, so far I've just got the background done. . . but it's getting there =) Don't forget to sign my guestbook!

I recieved deposits for Raymond, Blue Moon, and Purple Haze a few days ago. So, they are as of now on hold =) I hope that their new owners appreciate and are as rewarded with them as I was! I am going to especially miss Raymond, but I know he is going to go to a great new home, and get lots of dates with some eastern does :p

You probably won't see much news other than the occasional website update until September, since during the summer months nothing rabbit related happens really. Showing slows down because of the heat. I can't breed does, since carrying a litter is hard on them during the summer. I probably won't have anything for sale until around August, since I had a large herd reduction this Spring.

Michael Perez

Silent Springs Rabbitry

http://www.geocities.com/silentspringsrabbitry07/

No comments: