Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Morning Mist's litter =)

This litter turned out really, really nice! Out of the 6, we are keeping back 3, which is almost unheard of from me, LOL! We are keeping SSR's Emma, the lilac chinchilla doe, SSR's Hannah, the chocolate chinchilla doe, and SSR's ????, the black chinchilla buck! One of the chesnuts will be going to live with Sharen , a local Mini Lop breeder just getting started. The other chesnut to Qadoshyah of Hoppin Herd of Hares on a trade for AW's Merlot, which I will hopefully be getting soon =)! And lastly the blue chinchilla will be going to Sara as a Pet/4H Project! I am happy they are all going to such great homes!

For other news, my Rabbit Tatt came in the mail today! I can't wait to try it out! =D

Michael
Silent Springs Rabbitry
http://www.geocities.com/silentspringsrabbitry07/index.html

No comments: